nanog mailing list archives

Re: Vint Cerf Re: Backward Compatibility Re: IPv4 address block

From: "Abraham Y. Chen" <aychen () avinta com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 15:55:12 -0500

Hi, Gary:

0)    My apologies!

1)    I thought that I am one of only a few who insist on using the most basic tools that get the job done, such preferring hand tools than power tools if possible. I believed that the ThunderBird eMail client software was pretty basic. Your message just reminds me that there are colleagues here probably still using plain text editors for eMail?

I shall keep this in mind for my future eMails.

Regards,

Abe (2024-01-13 15:54)