nanog mailing list archives

Re: BGP Monitoring

From: Alexander Lyamin via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 07:16:44 +0100

Ray mentioned precisely that he wants to  monitor BGP announcements and
route changes.

Leak detection is kind of on a different level. You need a bit more  data
to effectively detect them. ( I kind of know that).

It makes discussion more colorful to my taste.  You can do a lot with
colorful bgp data ;)