nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hulu thinks we're a VPN provider.

From: TJ Trout <tj () pcguys us>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 11:20:54 -0700

https://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023, 10:50 AM richey goldberg <richey.goldberg () gmail com>
wrote:

Our ASN is under one our company names,  VPNtranet which was formed long
before streaming services and consumer VPNs were a thing.   At no time have
we or will we ever offer VPN services however we have recently been blocked
by Hulu because they have assumed we’re a VPN provider.     Trying to get
to someone at Hulu has been challenging because the limited contact we have
had with support has been a very futile effort.

Does anyone have a contact or know how you can communicate with someone at
Hulu has a clue?

-richey