nanog mailing list archives

Re: Akamai Network Partnership

From: Steven Schecter <schecter () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 09:11:59 -0400

Depending on the network size, an IX or PNI are typically more
beneficial as you'll gain access to a larger footprint of different Akamai
deployments types.

Akamai continues to support an open peering policy at Internet Exchanges,
so please reach out to peering-tix () akamai com and a member of the team
would be glad to assist you.

All the best,
/sjs