nanog mailing list archives

Re: U.S. test of national alerts on Oct. 4 at 2:20pm EDT (1820 UTC)

From: kn <knight5263a () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 13:54:45 -0500

My watch and phone went off neither Streaming TV nor any of my computers displayed anything.

On 10/4/23 13:38, Joe Klein wrote:
Received it twice on the smartphone. Did not trigger the emergency weather system, nor impact stream on TV in NCR.

Joe Klein

"inveniet viam, aut faciet"^ --- Seneca's Hercules Furens (Act II, Scene 1) "/I skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been." -- /Wayne Gretzky
"I never lose. I either win or learn" - Nelson Mandela