nanog mailing list archives

Re: Discord contacts

From: Bryan Holloway <bryan () shout net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 10:59:04 +0200

I don't know if this is related or not, but we've been working a strange issue with a Cloudflare-hosted site for weeks now, where some source IPs incur a 45-60 second delay on page-loads to a specific web-site, but other source IPs load instantaneously.

We can't find a common denominator. We've tested from the same physical location using two different subnets, and one works; the other misbehaves. We've ruled out that it's not a superblock thing either.

Both we and the web-site owner have tickets open with them.

In our ticket, they actually conceded that they were able to reproduce the problem internally, but it still hasn't gotten anywhere.

Dehr?