nanog mailing list archives

DoD contact

From: "Scott Q." <qmail () top-consulting net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 05:34:16 -0500

Can anyone recommend a preferred method for contacting the network
folks at the DoD ?

It seems they blanket banned large swaths of our upstream provider (
Aptum AS 13768 ) which includes all of our subnets as well.

We can't connect to any IP that they manage which includes DNS
resolution for .mil , mail service, etc.

I tried reaching out ( and Aptum as well )
to disa.columbus.ns.mbx.hostmaster-dod-nic () mail mil  from an
external address and although the e-mail didn't bounce, we also didn't
receive any answer for a few days now.

Is there another way to get in touch with them ?

Thanks!
Scott