nanog mailing list archives

Re: ipv6 address management - documentation

From: "Oliver O'Boyle" <oliver.oboyle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 16:17:28 -0500

I used NIPAP about seven or eight years ago. It's quite customizable and
easy enough to code against but not the easiest to work with, overall. It
has some quirks. I think I would have chosen Netbox had it been as mature
as it is now.

Oliver

On Sat, Nov 18, 2023, 3:41 p.m. JASON BOTHE via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>