nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon DNS Contact

From: Steve Sullivan <stevos () dns-oarc net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 14:33:16 -0700

It was brought to my attn in a PM that the DNS Affinity group may not be that easy to find.

Try this link: <https://community.nanog.org/t/dns-affinity-group/>.

Steve

On 5/30/2023 11:53 AM, Steve Sullivan wrote:
Hi Earl,

Have you tried posting this on the DNS Affinity group in the NANOG Community tab @nanog.org? Perhaps placing it in a more contextually identifiable DNS channel will get more replies?

Love to get more traffic in that group to bring out the DNS folks in the NANOG community. Where are they all hanging out?

Steve