nanog mailing list archives

Re: Spectrum Engineer

From: Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:47:17 -0400

RPKI?

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 1:06 PM Dennis Burgess <dmburgess () linktechs net>
wrote:

Can someone from spectrum give me a call or shoot me a email.  We have a
customer that is hard down, BGP is up, we are advertising the prefix to you
but its not making its way out on the public internet.

*[image: LTI-Full_175px]*

*Dennis Burgess*

* Mikrotik : Trainer, Network Associate, Routing Engineer, Wireless
Engineer, Traffic Control Engineer, Inter-Networking Engineer, Security
Engineer, Enterprise Wireless Engineer*

*Hurricane Electric: **IPv6 Sage Level*

*Cambium: **ePMP*

Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”

*Link Technologies, Inc* -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

*Office*: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net

Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com

Need MikroTik Cloud Management: https://cloud.linktechs.net