nanog mailing list archives

Re: ElastiFlow Getting Started?

From: Hugo Slabbert <hugo () slabnet com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 08:38:46 -0700

iirc they used to have an "all in one" docker compose option, but I don't
see that in the docs now.

If you're just going for the Elastic-based setup without e.g. Kafka etc.
for the higher scale stuff, I believe you should be able to get a basic PoC
going with the the collector from
https://docs.elastiflow.com/docs/flowcoll/install_docker/ and the ELK side
from https://docs.elastiflow.com/docs/data_platforms/elastic/cluster_xsmall

--