nanog mailing list archives

UN FAO account compromised - need support from Twitter

From: "Randazzo, Alessio (CSI)" <Alessio.Randazzo () fao org>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 17:23:51 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I'm Alessio Randazzo, a member of the IT-Security Team of Food and Agriculture of the United Nations. Nice to e-meet
you!
It has come to our attention that one of our Colleagues has no longer access to his Twitter account as it has been
compromised. We submitted the form last Friday, but we haven't received any feedback yet.

Can someone from Twitter help us to speed up the recovery of the account? Please reply to me off-list.

Thank you and kind regards,
Alessio.

Alessio Randazzo

ICT Security Engineer

Digitalization and Informatics Division (CSI)

[cid:b766f394-7f4b-4470-9eb2-5f725474eb03]