nanog mailing list archives

BGP routing ARIN space in APNIC region

From: Mike <mike+lists () yourtownonline com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 12:26:07 -0700

Hello,

    I'm certain this must have been covered before but I can't find a lot of good-seeming answers. Essentially, I am a California based ISP and have plans to open up shop in Makati Philippines. I have an ASN and several /22's of ipv4 and a few /44s of ipv6 out of my assigned ranges that I intend (desire) to bring with me. I am just wondering if there is any network policy, filtering, or other reason why I simply couldn't just pop up there advertising my space and away I go? I do have ROA setup with arin already which should otherwise verify/validate me (great tool by the way, thank you).

Thank you.