nanog mailing list archives

Re: 10G CPE w/VXLAN - vendors?

From: Tom Mitchell <tmitchell () netelastic com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 15:54:32 -0700

Lanner NCA-1516

-- Tom

On Fri, Jun 16, 2023 at 9:15 AM Michel Blais <Michel () targointernet com>
wrote:

Pretty sure Ufispace S9502-12SM + IPInfusion OcNOS would work. VxLAN is
supported in the IP Base licence. CRS license must be avoided for VxLAN.
Look at the OcNOS feature matrix to make sure.

Le mer. 14 juin 2023 à 14:51, Adam Thompson <athompson () merlin mb ca> a