nanog mailing list archives

RESOLVED: Cogent Abuse - Bogus Propagation of ASN 36471

From: Pete Rohrman <prohrman () stage2networks com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 13:04:09 -0400

All,

Cogent has shut down the compromised router.  This issue is resolved.  Thank you all for your help.

Pete
Stage2 "Survivor Island" Bronze Medal Winner

On 7/20/23 12:59, Mike Hammett wrote:
If they (or anyone else) want to give me free service to use as I see fit (well, legally), I'll gladly accept their offer.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com