nanog mailing list archives

Re: 2023 State of Network Automation Survey

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 14:13:43 -0500

Don't expect too much when you need a Google account to answer a survey :)

I was also off put by some of the financial questions in there.

On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 1:57 PM Denis Fondras <xxnog () ledeuns net> wrote:

Le Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 11:16:13AM -0700, Chris Grundemann a écrit :
Update: The survey has received almost 4 dozen responses already!

Of course, for the most meaningful results possible, I'd like to see that
about 10x higher.

Don't expect too much when you need a Google account to answer a survey :)

If you help run a network and have not yet responded, please consider
doing
so - it really should only take a few minutes, and we'll all be better
off
having the additional data point:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5J_i2rkcpgkvI83Vj3DRVsau5jZ1u99M7p_ecWOgnW_9XHg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks so much!
~Chris

On Mon, Feb 20, 2023 at 6:06 PM Chris Grundemann <cgrundemann () gmail com>