nanog mailing list archives

Re: Flapping Transport

From: Mike Hammett <nanog () ics-il net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 14:34:23 -0500 (CDT)

*nods* I know optical transport can be difficult to track down, but they had admitted to a faulty card, then said they
weren't going to do anything because it hadn't faulted again.

Yeah, it's probably just being cheap. Well, kinda. I mean they've also said the card was already delivered, just needed
installation.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions