nanog mailing list archives

Call for Working Group Participation: MANRS+

From: Andrei Robachevsky via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 14:31:04 +0000

Hi,

MANRS is looking for volunteers to join a new working group to explore the idea of creating a second, elevated tier of
MANRS participation for organizations that comply with more stringent requirements and auditing. We’re calling this
MANRS+ at the moment, though that’s only a working title.

MANRS has traditionally been focused on peer-to-peer relationships, but we believe generating customer demand could be
a powerful driving force for better routing security. If we can enhance the business case, customers will demand better
routing security of their network connectivity providers and providers will ensure they’re following best practices and
staying in compliance with the MANRS actions that stop routing security incidents.

Read more at https://www.manrs.org/2022/09/improving-manrs-call-for-working-group-participation/, and email us at
contact () manrs org<mailto:contact () manrs org> by 23 September to join the MANRS+ working group. We look forward to
hearing from you.

Regards,
Andrei
On Behalf of the MANRS Team