nanog mailing list archives

Re: Rogers Outage: What do we Know After Two Months?

From: Clayton Zekelman <clayton () MNSi Net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 19:43:30 -0400

It was mentioned:

It shouldn’t take a parliamentary inquiry or pointed attention from Canada’s telecoms regulator, or the <https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/rogers-outage-relevant-to-shaw-deal-1.6565709>fear of having its corporate merger with another enormous IP network backbone blocked, to bring those technical lessons into the light.

But not by name.