nanog mailing list archives

Re: Akamai Contact/Issues

From: Niels Bakker <niels=nanog () bakker net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 17:19:26 +0200

* toma () visnetworkrd com (George Toma) [Tue 27 Sep 2022, 17:14 CEST]:
Jared

I would be also interested in what you said in reply to Dustin Brooks about Akamai contact as in the past we have experienced similar problem, and trying to resolve it with the Akamai EdgeScape support we ran into a stonewall of not being an Akamai client (I understand EdgeScape is the one which in charge of geolocation DB at Akamai)

Unfortunately your reply was scrubbed by nanog and is blank.

Jared's reply was perfectly readable: "You can ping me off list. Thanks."

Mr Brooks' problem wasn't EdgeScape related, by the way.

        -- Niels.