nanog mailing list archives

RE: any dangers of filtering every /24 on full internet table to preserve FIB space ?

From: Adam Thompson <athompson () merlin mb ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 15:46:26 +0000

I can't believe that never occurred to me in all the time I was doing that, 'way back when...  <facepalm>
Thanks for pointing that out!
-Adam

Adam Thompson
Consultant, Infrastructure Services
MERLIN
100 - 135 Innovation Drive
Winnipeg, MB R3T 6A8
(204) 977-6824 or 1-800-430-6404 (MB only)
https://www.merlin.mb.ca
Chat with me on Teams: athompson () merlin mb ca