nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG 86 Agenda Available! + Join our New Mentorship Program

From: Leo Vegoda <leo () vegoda org>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 16:30:20 -0700

Hi,

On Thu, 29 Sept 2022 at 09:21, Nanog News <news () nanog org> wrote:

[...]

NANOG Community Survey
Take the PeeringDB 2022 User Survey Today

PeeringDB needs feedback from anyone who uses its interconnection database.

The anonymous survey is open until 23:59 UTC on 16 October 2022. Survey results will inform how to better help
professionals involved in connecting networks.

TAKE SURVEY

I'd like to encourage any PeeringDB users who've not yet taken our
annual user survey to do so before the end of this weekend:

https://surveyhero.com/c/pdb22nanog

Your input is vital in helping us develop PeeringDB to meet your needs.

Thanks,

Leo