nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon Email to SMS gateway

From: Randy Carpenter <rcarpen () network1 net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 12:27:04 -0500 (EST)

That is the understanding I got when discussing the situation with our engineering contact there.

thanks,
-Randy

----- On Nov 17, 2022, at 12:12 PM, Eric Tykwinski eric-list () truenet com wrote:

As a side note, will the email to text gateways be subject to the FCC's A2P
10DLC registration requirements?
I'm wondering if that's part of the reason for not officially supporting email
to text.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.