nanog mailing list archives

Re: [NANOG] [Mailman List] Strange behavior on the Juniper MX240

From: Nehul Patel <nehul.patel () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 12:48:04 -0700

ok mark got it currently we are using the following DPCE Cards

DPCE-R-4XGE-XFP
DPCE-R-Q-4XGE-XFP

When we tried using the command set chassis memory-enhanced route on the
current Junos version 10.4 it says the command is not supported

so we will need to upgrade the Junos to the newer version in order to try
above command of it.

On Thu, May 5, 2022 at 11:55 AM Mark Tinka via NANOG <