nanog mailing list archives

Re: Open source tool for network map visualization

From: "J. Hellenthal via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 09:10:16 -0500

Greylog has a feature to visualize attacks/threats on a map visualized by syslog messages being sent by IDS systems
like snort/suricata. If either of those are deployed at your locations then you can get a map for each location among
number of threats detected.

Just a simple related mapping feature.
https://www.graylog.org/

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.