nanog mailing list archives

RE: BGP Javascript Map/Visualization

From: Adam Thompson <athompson () merlin mb ca>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 22:43:24 +0000

Neat.  Any idea who to ask questions of, regarding the incorrectness of the data?  I would have assumed Job, but he's
long gone from NTT, is this abandonware or maintained?  Anyone know?

Adam Thompson
Consultant, Infrastructure Services
MERLIN
100 - 135 Innovation Drive
Winnipeg, MB R3T 6A8
(204) 977-6824 or 1-800-430-6404 (MB only)
https://www.merlin.mb.ca
Chat with me on Teams: athompson () merlin mb ca