nanog mailing list archives

Re: MSA’s and network architecture

From: Etienne-Victor Depasquale via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 11:30:43 +0200

Considered that, but that would be obvious - we need optics :-).

Agreed - but wouldn't it be fair to say that, nonetheless, the availability
of an MSA
supports the development of network architecture?

With an MSA, there is some limited, common basis for a discussion in
an ecosystem of vendors and network operators.
That should support development of architecture.

Cheers,

Etienne