nanog mailing list archives

Free-ish Linux Netflow collector/analyser options

From: Matthew Crocker <matthew () corp crocker com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 18:34:29 +0000

I’m looking for a free-ish Linux open sources Netflow collector/analyser.  I have 5 Juniper MX routers that will send
IPFIX flows to for an ISP network.    I’m hoping it is something I can run in AWS/EC2 as I don’t want to worry about
storage again in my lifetime.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

For reporting I would like to generate basic  usage reports to/from IP/Subnet/ASN.  It would be great if it could also
detect DDoS and activate flowspec back into my core routers but that isn’t a requirement

Thanks

-Matt