nanog mailing list archives

Re: FCC vs FAA Story

From: Scott McGrath <smcgrath () starry com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 14:31:05 -0400

Hi Sabri

The flight cancellations are already happening, now if weather threatens to
make a RA required approach necessary at an airport covered by a 5G NOTAM
the flight is frequently cancelled.

Have you not noticed that during inclement
weather this year the number of cancellations has vastly increased over
previous years

Airlines have no desire to deal with the ambulance chasers and if they can
avoid the possibility by cancellation of flights they will do so.