nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fiber contractor in Washington state

From: Matthew Barker <matthewb () flyingcroc net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 21:41:20 -0800 (PST)

Late reply, but I had https://www.zerodbcomm.com do a decent sized splice project out in Liberty Lake for us and they did greatwork.

Not sure if they do dirt work, but they might have a local recommendation or partner for trenching or bore.

-Matt

On Wed, 9 Feb 2022, Aaron C. de Bruyn via NANOG wrote:

Cascade Networks out of Longview Washington does (or used to do) fiber installs.They got bought out by Wave a few years
ago, but
I think their fiber division is still active.

https://cni.net/

-A