nanog mailing list archives

Re: VPN recommendations?

From: joy () cleverhack com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 10:44:11 -0800

Hello NANOG,

My name is Joy Larkin and I'm actually a long-time years-long lurker on the NANOG list (I have v odd hobbies) and I am also ZeroTier's Head of Marketing. I know I'm not supposed to be too promotional on here, but I'd love to see some of you pick up ZT.

Our founder, Adam Ierymenko just did a talk at Networking Field Day 27, here are two of the recordings from that session:

* ZeroTier The Planetary Data Center
    * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2BbrqpnMAE

* ZeroTier Technical Deep Dive
    * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQ30bVF3_s