nanog mailing list archives

Re: Nov 16th (Overnight Traffic Pattern)

From: Michael Zarglis via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 14:52:10 -0500

sounds likely, I think the new Warzone tips the scales at 180GB for PC.

--
M Zarglis

J Crowe wrote on 2022-12-06 2:48 PM:
That was most likely due to Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 going live that day.

On Tue, Dec 6, 2022 at 2:34 PM Nicholas Warren <nwarren () barryelectric com <mailto:nwarren () barryelectric com>> wrote:

    I noticed something strange looking at our traffic pattern
    (eyeball network). Our usage normally drops very low between 4am
    and 6pm (central). But, on the 16^th of November it never dropped.

    Was there a larger pattern or did a full moon only shine above our
    network?

    Nich Warren