nanog mailing list archives

Re: FEC AO 2022-14

From: sronan () ronan-online com
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 21:47:40 -0400

I’m unsure how you came up with this calculation, but I can promise you it’s not correct.

Shane

On Aug 1, 2022, at 9:38 PM, Michael Rathbun <mdr () tesp com> wrote:

On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 12:11:07 -0400, William Allen Simpson
<william.allen.simpson () gmail com> wrote:

At our residence, the US mailbox is positioned near the recycling bin.
Bulk mail generally goes directly into recycling without being viewed.
Sadly, receiver has to pay for recycling (via taxes).

The incremental cost of unwanted postal mail deposited in a recycling bin
in most US municipalities is 0.0000% of the monthly charge.  The sender is,
however, paying USPS for (however degraded) delivery.  This works for me.

mdr
--
        "There are no laws here, only agreements."
               -- Masahiko