nanog mailing list archives

Re: Providing geofeed info to Google

From: Christopher Munz-Michielin <christopher () ve7alb ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 12:42:22 -0700

For what it's worth I attempted to get access by filling out the same portal and was told to go pound sand, so your results may very.

On 2022-08-30 12:40, Benjamin Hatton wrote:
I was able to get access without peering with 15169 by getting access to the ISP portal (isp.google.com <http://isp.google.com>) which does have Geofeed processing for my AS, but I am unsure if you will get access without being an eyeball network.