nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anyone with the FAA around, VOR-DME circuit related.

From: Scott McGrath <smcgrath () starry com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 12:44:45 -0400

Hi, Luke

Definitely NOT with the FAA,  but as a pilot I would recommend you contact
your local FSDO.     I've attached a link for the local FSDO offices they
can certainly connect to the appropriate resource since its a safety issue.

https://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/field_offices/fsdo/

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 5:47 PM Luke Guillory via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>