nanog mailing list archives

Re: U.S. Court PACER system overloaded by public interest

From: Anne Mitchell <amitchell () isipp com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 12:34:22 -0600

For anyone wanting the document and unable to get it through Pacer, we have it locally and I'm happy to make it
available, just let me know.

On Aug 26, 2022, at 12:07 PM, Sean Donelan <sean () donelan com> wrote:

Having some experience with documents of extreme public interest, and web sites getting overloaded (Starr Report on
President Clinton, 1998)...

its nice to see government web sites still get overloaded several decades later.

"PACER Service Under Fire After Trump Affidavit Crash Reports"

PACER is the electronic document system used by the U.S. Court System.