nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cisco WAE

From: Mark Davis <mdavis () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 16:45:54 -0400

I've been looking through that as well and you can exclude nodes using the
WAE UI but I'm looking for something on the command line.  I thought that
you might be able to do it in
$CARIDEN_HOME/etc/inventory/master_exclude_list.txt but I wasn't clear if
this file is meant to exclude entire nodes or just pieces and parts.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Mark