nanog mailing list archives

Re: Voice Middleware

From: james jones <james.voip () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 16:07:39 -0400

Owen,

Do you mean this
https://www.voip-info.org/asterisk-how-to-connect-to-metaswitch/?
I am not sure that is what he is looking for, but it could be. It has been
a while for me as well :)

Mike,

Could you give a little more context in what you are trying to do? Are you
looking for something that can manage all those devices via their web APIs?

-James

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 12:39 PM Owen DeLong via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>