nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anyone else getting the 'spam' bomb threat?

From: Neil Hanlon <neil () shrug pw>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 14:39:10 -0400

scammers and attackers aren't well known for their eloquent prose...

As soon as you decide to not take one thing seriously, how do you draw the
line? three spelling mistakes and the wrong tense of a verb means its fake?
I'd rather not play chicken with peoples' lives.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 14:11 Matt Hoppes <mattlists () rivervalleyinternet net>