nanog mailing list archives

Re: massive facebook outage presently

From: "Aaron C. de Bruyn via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 13:45:57 -0700

It looks like it might take a while according to a news reporter's tweet:

"Was just on phone with someone who works for FB who described employees
unable to enter buildings this morning to begin to evaluate extent of
outage because their badges weren’t working to access doors."

https://twitter.com/sheeraf/status/1445099150316503057?s=20

-A