nanog mailing list archives

Re: Google Geo Location Issues

From: Nate Burke <nate () blastcomm com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 09:04:59 -0500

Same here, YoutubeTV Geolocation problem, has one of my subnets in Tulsa instead of Chicago. Ticket open for 8 months. Every reply was that it was 'with engineering' and no ETA. I just got a notice from them last week that they're closing the ticket and sent a survey to fill out to rate the support received. I told them that the issue was still not resolved and never heard back from them.