nanog mailing list archives

Re: [External] Re: 1G/10G BaseT switch recommendation

From: Hunter Fuller via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 13:32:05 -0500

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 2:37 AM Jörg Kost <jk () ip-clear de> wrote:

I understand; my thinking, let's keep the diversity up for everyone's
benefit. While Commscope is not producing ethernet switches only, from
sales and numbers of employees, they are a massive mothership of
communication technology.

I agree, and I love Ruckus switches. But if they intend to maintain a
customer base in this market, they should maintain a competent and at
least minimally helpful/knowledgeable TAC for their switches.

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology