nanog mailing list archives

RE: Would you get Cisco 8201 or Juniper PTX10001-35MR and why?

From: Kevin McCormick <kmccormick () mdtc net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 14:34:57 +0000

Double check the features on the Cisco 8000. Either Cisco purposefully limited features or they are still developing
the software. I was initially excited about the Cisco 8000 series until I started reading the configuration guides and
found the router does not several feature we use on the ASR 9000 and Nexus 9000 platforms.

Thank you,

Kevin McCormick