nanog mailing list archives

Re: Carrier Neutral Site - Freetown, Sierra Leone?

From: Mark Tinka <mark@tinka.africa>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:57:10 +0200

On 2/19/21 13:47, Jörg Kost wrote:

Hello,

I am sure it could resolve the discussion and the topic easier and more helpful, if you can line out what exactly is the issue and where help is needed, and not comparing and generalizing the order of a circuit for a whole continent to walking or passing by the idea of a hell. That is pretty unfair.

We don’t have any business in Africa, but I’d like to listen and understand.

This is what I'm also trying to get to, albeit the long-way around.

That said, the OP did speak of Freetown, so.

If I can get more detail, I can reach out to some folk that run network in those parts and see if they can help.

My/our expertise is more eastern and southern Africa.

Mark.