nanog mailing list archives

Re: Outbound Route Filtering (ORF) vendor support

From: Joel Halpern <jmh () joelhalpern com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 15:57:39 -0400

You may want to examine the IDR lsit archive
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/idr/?q=orf
for discussion of the orf proposal and the difficulties people have with it.

Yours,
Joel

On 8/18/2021 1:10 PM, Douglas Fischer wrote:
Hello!

I also found a recent draft(expires Novembre 2021) about using Route Distinguisher as a Value on ORF. https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf/>