nanog mailing list archives

Re: EMail server gets blocked by Microsoft

From: Richard <lists-nanog () listmail innovate net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 14:22:39 +0000

Date: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 09:35:35 +0200
From: Dominque Roux <dominique.roux () ungleich ch>

is there anyone out there who has some experience with the blocking
mechanism of Microsofts mail server? We're running a mail server at
our company which ends up on their blacklist from time to time and
we're wondering if there are some steps we could take in order to
prevent this.

You may want to join the mailop mailing list:

    <mailto:mailop-request () mailop org?subject=subscribe>

and ask there as it seems more applicable to that list, and is a
common topic of discussion there.