nanog mailing list archives

Re: Apple Catalina Appears to Introduce Massive Jitter

From: "Aaron C. de Bruyn via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 15:01:46 -0700

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 12:54 PM Brielle <bruns () 2mbit com> wrote:

On 10/29/2020 1:42 PM, Aaron C. de Bruyn via NANOG wrote:
I have an old CloudKey that mysteriously doesn't seem to be getting
updates anymore.

https://community.ui.com/releases/UniFi-Cloud-Key-Firmware-1-1-13/733dfc55-b61b-483b-afc1-77d7f2c1e032

4 months ago, if you want to stick strictly to stable...  More recent if
you run a beta release.

Not  to drag this out any further, but that was well after I stopped using
it because it hadn't had updates for nearly a year.

Same with the other issues mentioned.  They spent a good 8-12 months not
communicating with customers, not addressing issues, and not releasing
firmware while they developed their new UniFi OS.

-A