nanog mailing list archives

Re: Disney+ geolocation error for 213.134.224.0/19

From: Neil Hanlon <neil () shrug pw>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 07:42:43 -0400

According to peering db, their noc email is at peering AT
disneystreaming.com. They may be able to assist. Probably you could try
some variation of 'noc@', too.

Good luck!

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020, 06:50 Sander Steffann <sander () steffann nl> wrote:

Hi,

Anybody around from Disney+?  my main customer (Solcon) is an ISP in the
Netherlands. One of our ranges is 213.134.224.0/19 and it seems to be
classified as non-Netherlands. The official support channel doesn't get any
further than "you must be using a VPN" even though we are the ISP and it's
our own address space...

Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Sander