nanog mailing list archives

Paid abuse desks idea? Was: Urgently need contact at Facebook of Instagram and also Omegle

From: Denys Fedoryshchenko <nuclearcat () nuclearcat com>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2020 08:56:46 +0300

On 2020-05-03 01:10, Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. wrote:
There is a woman torturing animals on Omegle, she is advertising it on
her Instagram account.  Need to get this in front of the right people
to have her traced and shut down.

Please let me know if you can provide a contact for either org.

Anne

---
Anne P. Mitchell, Attorney at Law
Dean of Cyberlaw & Cybersecurity, Lincoln Law School
Advisor, Colorado Innovation Response Team Task Force
CEO/President, SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification
Policy Drafting and Review for Businesses