nanog mailing list archives

Re: Tierpoint abuse contact

From: Jay Farrell via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 14:19:40 -0400

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 11:29 AM David Shaw <dshaw () jabberwocky com> wrote:

Hi,

I could really use some help reaching someone at Tierpoint for a spam
problem coming from 216.27.63.177, 216.27.63.154, 216.27.63.196, and other
addresses in that block.  I've sent countless emails to their abuse contact
with no response, had daily calls with their NOC (very polite, but
ultimately unable to do more than take a message).  It's been almost a
month now, and while I don't like asking on NANOG, after emailing and
calling for weeks, I'm out of other options.

Any pointers would be very welcomed.

David

Hi David,

I'm just a data center ops guy at Tierpoint, but I've forwarded your email
to someone who may be able to help. But did you also try abuse@ the domain
to which the rDNS resolves?